CLAB SERVICE SRL
Italian Limousine Network is a registred mark that belongs to the Clab Service society, car rental with driver company.
The firm that owns the brand has been built on 1998 by the present administrator's will, Mr. Walter Carniato, who maturated a sound experience
on a primary enterpreneural Italian company as a management consultant in the area goods and people, and who decided to invest his enthusiasm
and his abilities in this limousine service, car rental society. At once the firm developed as car rental agency with driver, "limousine service",
developing alliances and collaborations in any part of Italy and then in 2002 agreeing to the important worldwide network of National Limousine
Association with seat in the U.S.A.
From 1999 to 2007 the company acquired branches of other limos company, car hire local societies, creating as a consequence its fleet of mercedes cars, van, minivan. The production department is in Gallarate (Varese) just 5 minutes away from Malpensa MXP Airport, 40 Km away from Milan downtown, 1 hour far from Lugano, 30/40 minutes far by car form Como, Stresa and Maggiore lake.
was born by the idea of the founder of the company that owns the brand, the Clab Service, firm that is effective since 1998. The brand implies in itself a new concept, "affiliate networking". Between 1998 and 2000 the leader company that owns the brand begun its expansion process, developing the alliances with car hire firms (limousine company)in the cities of Milan, Como, Novara, Varese, Stresa, and between 2000 and 2002 the offer has been widened with the admittance into the network of car hire firms (limousine company) of Amalfi, Aosta, Baveno, Bari, Bellagio, Bergamo Orio al Serio, Bologna, Bolzano, Brescia, Cagliari, Catania, Cernobbio, Civitavecchia, Como, Florence, Genoa, Lamezia Terme, Milan, Modena, Naples, Novara, Olbia, Padua, Palermo, Parma, Pesaro, Pisa, Portofino, Rimini, Rome, San Remo, Santa Margherita Ligure, Sorrento, Stresa, Taormina, Treviso, Turin, Tremezzo,Trieste, Udine, Venice, Verona, Verbania, Vicenza, as to say any main Italian city or airport. The turning point has been around the end of 2002 when our car hire firm has been received by the main U.S.A. limousine service network. Thanks to the worldwide network our offer widened, allowing us to offer cars with drivers in over 450 cities in the world: Paris, Prague, London, Munich, Frankfurt, Wien, Madrid, Barcelona, Zurich, Lugano, New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Sydney, Berlin, Lyon, Cannes, Marseille, Amsterdam, Bordeaux, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, and many more.
Philosophy is defined as the study of the possibilities and of the limits of the human knowledge, as well as the analysis of man as a subject of this knowledge,
considered by itself and in his theoretic-practical relationship with the known object.
Italian Limousine Network wants to understand the surrounding world, aiming at the interpretation of its clients' needs, even before they are plainly expressed, suggesting solutions and innovatory limousine service, car hire with driver services.
The whole staff of our car hire firm works with a clear vision of any single goal, that consider as the arrival point on the largest satisfaction of the client, which is for us the real fortune of a car hire firm.
What are the strengths of Italian Limousine Network:
- A stable organization with multilingual staff and professionals are always available
- monitoring of all flights 24 hours a day (flight alert)
- monitoring of all drivers, to ensure its presence at the meeting point 60 minutes and 15 before the start of each service
- constant monitoring of all network partners
- The offer of a limousine service, car rental with driver in major Italian cities and the world
- Booking requests for simplified point to point in all the destinations we serve, bottle 450 in the world
- Using only professional drivers
- the use of luxury vehicles of the best global brand
- an innovative automated software that simplifies and speeds up the stages of budget and payment
- The use of systems of "alert" via SMS to inform the customer about the status of your reservation
- the use of systems of "alert" via SMS to alert the partners of the network status of a booking received
- Development of two market areas Business and Leisure
- Relaying e-mail or web link to the voucher number on the reservation, or send a voucher via SMS
- Relaying e-mail or web link to the invoice for the service booked.